Sunday, May 15, 2005

Your daily dose of Headsick and Hatred.

It's like Orwell's Two Minute Hate, only with a point.

one
two

And this should make you laugh, and this should make you cheer.

(Thanks to Laura for the links.)

Some real posts will be coming soon, just as soon as I've finished the Jenny Everywhere story I'm working on.

Furthermore, if you're in the Stokenchurch area tonight, get your arse down to Studley Green Community Centre to see myself, saney, Talyn and others perform as The And The Horse You Rode In Ons. Turn up around seven, tickets are four pounds on the door. Bring a bottle, or preferably many bottles.

6 Comments:

At 11:59 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*bow* Furthermore, Ann Coulter in "bit of a fibber" shock - http://www.newshounds.us/2005/05/05/ann_coulter_performance_liar.php

Good luck tonight!

- Laura

 
At 8:57 am, Blogger Withiel said...

"Your rhythm guitarist can't tell his arse from his E-bow."

I beg to differ - I hear he is a man of great skill and taste, who can not only impress a crowd with his mad sk1llz0rz, but also spell "elbow" properly.

 
At 8:33 am, Blogger Withiel said...

Surprisingly not-bad - your drummer liked it, despite the fact that the sound was so bad that I had no idea what key any of our opening number was in. Furthermore, saney's guitar solos while leaping up and down off stage blocks seemed to impress the audience. Might have another gig on the 27th.

 
At 1:11 pm, Blogger Thaddeus "B." Glands said...

It should be noticed that I personally have no idea whether or not my antics impressed anyone, because I was too busy doing them to notice.

Bring on Gig No. 2.

 
At 8:52 am, Blogger Withiel said...

You're right. I don't even know what a chruch is.
/sobs uncontrollably/

 
At 7:27 pm, Blogger Withiel said...

Yes. This is the case. But this is the Two Minute Hate with a real target.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home