Tuesday, January 17, 2006

UPDATE



Firstly, the above is the Rhexis Banner thing. Therefore, you can now advertise us in Pastures New. Shut up - it's minimalist. What do you mean I've been drinking?

Secondly, I have been Away due to Life, but I have now returned and will be posting more often. Also, I have excerpts from The Project which are Fun for All the Family.

THIRDLY:[rhexisMUSIC] is proud to present: "Goblin Logic - An Album in Four Parts, by Withiel". This is a full album, two years in the making, available for free. And it's got pretty cover art and Enya covers. You know you want it.

3 Comments:

At 8:27 am, Blogger BENBENEK said...

RE: you know you want it

I dunno, maybe I'm a post-modern simpleton but when somebody (anybody) say "you know you want it" (even if that somebody/anybody is being ironic or cute) then I don't want it and never will want it

 
At 8:29 am, Blogger BENBENEK said...

substitute 'says' for 'say'

 
At 11:45 pm, Blogger Withiel said...

This is all true. Will attempt to avoid lame attempts at post-irony in future. Still, I hear the album's quite good as well...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home