Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Admin

Firstly, apologies. Quality here has dropped of late, due to a combination of the morally corrupting factors of strong liquor and hard work in other spheres. I intend to make sure that on my part there is at least one update per week, including both New Art Things and actual political content/comment. Although I can't speak for other users, I will do my best to coerce them into adopting a similar work ethic. Furthermore, as of (probably) next week, automati.tk and withiel.tk will be shut down and made part of the large Rhexis site. Automati will probably retain its name, and will be updated with more comics work, whereas withieltk will probably be got rid of entirely until I can get myself a personal webspace for it. However, the galleries will remain and be added to, and I'm planning on making some sort of "Culture Archive", where it'll be possible to find lots and lots of art and music downloads. I will also look into batching some comics up as .pdfs.

In my absence, I have not been entirely idle. Below is the first part (of two) of my self-written and -drawn Jenny Everywhere project, "Jenny Everywhere VS Hell".


The character of Jenny Everywhere is available for use by anyone, with only one condition. This paragraph must be included in any publication involving Jenny Everywhere, in order that others may use this property as they wish. All rights reversed.

1
2
3
4
5
6

(Apologies for the slightly worse quality scans at the end: I don't have access to my usual scanner, and the programme I use to clean them up is different here as well.)

2 Comments:

At 12:09 am, Blogger Thaddeus "B." Glands said...

I spit in the face of regularity!

Blah blah, yes I will make an effort to post regularly. Of course, that means a departure from most of my posts being under the influence, which I'm sure you all enjoy immensely. Unless you WANT me to drink myself to death. WHAT DO YOU BASTARDS HAVE AGAINST MY LIVER?

As far as your political commentry goes, Veins, by the time the topics came along to the Rhexis, I'd seen so much of those topics that I no longer felt I had anything meaningful to add. I wanted to post, but I felt that all it would have been was a slightly more flowery equivalent to "right on, brotha!"

Also, two weeks? Christ, that's pretty soon, so it is. We'd better stock up on the boozes. You ARE coming to Oxford, and there WILL be heavy drinking.

 
At 1:08 am, Blogger Withiel said...

Rights. Lets get this show on the road. I apologise for the Katrina business, but was having a bit of a breakdown at the time. Will not happen again. Also, commenting is now Sacred Duty. The more discussion the better. Also, I'm currently looking at a stack of pages for [UHMagazine#0, which I will be publishing SOON and leaving in coffee-houses and things. Therefore, throw writers, artists and writing and art at me like there's no tomorrow. And help me with the printing. Also, Veins. We have Absinthe. They sell absinthe in the off-licences here. You will come. Oh yes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home