Saturday, March 12, 2005

I'm pissed.

How fun. Blahahwhahhahha.

Once upon a time there was a little elephant and his name was Fobrut. Fobrit went hoem one time and had some foods and thodes foodes were nice to eat. Fobrute got very fat because he likes foods and said, "I am overweight help me Martha Stewart."

But martha Setweart coujld not help Fobrut because she was in jail. Gutted, Martha Stewart.

So Fobrut went to Anne Widdecombe, who is has some sort of role in governtsment but is really more of oa figure of pubblisc reidicuel. They all had tea and lived happily ever after. I'm finishingg thies sortyr with a horribly contrived, clifchecds ending because I'm far too drnunk to finish oup an ending for this druneknd paordy of myself.

A;lmcool makes me quite happy.

s

1 Comments:

At 9:35 pm, Blogger Thaddeus "B." Glands said...

My alcoholic tendencies wait for no culture, counter- or otherwise!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home