Thursday, May 17, 2007

Dear The People

We can't apologise enough for the complete lack of content here over the past few months.
However, we have not been idle. Although they've been slowed by a traumatic computer crash, duodenum-splinteringly exciting new projects are on their way.
Not least:

* A 6-part radio comedy series, with sketches, music and funny noises to boot, entitled Rust

* A new Fearful Symmetries album, entitled The Apocalypse Tree. In the meantime, the Fearful Symmetries and their new recordings can be found here

* A vastly expanded [rhexisFEATURE] section containing the best of previous articles, and some new work that's not been posted here yet.

* Repeated references to David Cameron as "wee mad davie".

* Continued renovation and improvement of Rhexis services, including hopefully organising a streaming player for the [MUSIC] section.

* Something approaching regular, lucid content.

* A webcomic entitled "The New Adventures of Dracula".

IN THE MEANTIME, please feast your thinking-organs on two recent pieces, one about cameras and the other about fascists.

Be seeing you.

~THEM

6 Comments:

At 1:08 am, Blogger Fesworks said...

I'm trying to get a hold of you, but I don't know how. I have been setting up ( and I am still setting up) a Jenny Everywhere archive website. The status of which is being updated here: http://jennytheshifter.blogspot.com/

I know you have 2 Jenny comics (and "part 2" of the "Vs Hell" on seems to have never been done... but I was hoping that you'd let me host the BY THE BOOK and the VS HELL ones on my website (once it goes live) At present, I have a link to my own site and to your site for your comics. Please let me know what you'd want to do.

You can see what I mean here: http://fesworks.xepher.net/SAP/STORIES/index.html#BytheBook

fesworks at gmail

 
At 1:32 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

your all gay

 
At 4:45 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just farted

Just then

It smells really bad

 
At 9:01 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like to do a webcomicbut I can't draw. As you can't draw either, I was wondering if you could give me any advice?

PS your all gay

 
At 9:07 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH HALP! HALP! A FAT MINGER AND A GOTH CHICK R SO PULLIN MY SOKS OFF!

 
At 2:36 pm, Blogger Thaddeus "B." Glands said...

Ooh, Anonymous. I never knew you cared!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home