Tuesday, December 07, 2004

I'm going to come to your house and cut you.

Okay, I'm interested. And not just in developing an economically feasible chocolate teapot either. No, I'm interested in readers! And comments!

You see, I'm sort of wondering how many readers we have here. Also, I like comments and think they should happen more often here. Therefore, I've decided to combine them in a wild orgy of good thinking, much like a cheap prostitute and a dirty old man!

So, what I'm asking is this; add a comment to this article! That's directed at everyone who is reading this right now, including people who write here! That way, I'll have an idea of how insignificant we are. If you don't have a blogger account, get one! And then use it to write things and tell us about it so that we can look at those things. It will be great.

To show just how totally awesome this idea is, I'm going to add a comment of my very own! Hah!

-T

5 Comments:

At 9:54 pm, Blogger Thaddeus "B." Glands said...

Wow, this is a totally fantastic and amazing idea! Good one!

 
At 9:56 pm, Blogger Withiel said...

yes. quite.
/hopes against hope

 
At 10:22 pm, Blogger Thaddeus "B." Glands said...

I guess so. We should still comment on each other's stuff more though. LIVELY DEBATE and such. Huzzah!

 
At 11:34 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, cool, far out man! Like the site!

 
At 1:22 pm, Blogger Thaddeus "B." Glands said...

Er. That wasn't me. Cross my heart etc.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home