Thursday, February 23, 2006

Dinglegate Update

Recent commentary on an Oscilnut parodic lyrical misadventure on the subject of Dinglegate ran thus:


Anonymous Very good lyrics, although I believe that you haven't quite captured the full evilness of the guy. I am acquainted with the whole story as I am close friend of the lady who had the courage to "out" Mr. Dingle. He has ruined her life for 4 years, and since the article, many other have come out of the woodwork. He is about to be declared bankrupt, and seemed to be living 10 lives, not a "double life". Some of his lies have been despicable and low (his step-mother dying, his involvement in the Tavistock Square bombing and others). The guy is a sociopath, and it's a miracle that he has held such a responsible position. Hopefully, thanks to this article, people who have been affected by him can start to move on, but don't underestimate the effect his lying has had on people around him.

Oh yes, I forgot to say, the article is completely true, but there is more. Let's hope it all comes out.


Oscilnut His involvement with the July 7 bombings???

Did he claim to single-handedly evacuate everyone off the wrecked bus or similar?

I think we ought to be told.

Also, not meaning to be unfriendly, but could you drop a name (not necessarily a real one) with you next post?


Anonymous Apparently he told another woman that he was involved in the bus bombing, probably as an excuse for being absent for a few days. He claimed that a colleague of his died and he was treated in hospital but was released the same day.

This is not the behaviour of a normal human being, but of a complete freak.

Would be good to know if you guys have any gossip on him? Did his crazy behaviour spill over into his job?

By the way, if anyone had a grass tins that were confiscated, we could probably return them!

Oh, and the thing with the dress photo....he asked if he could wear it, and also quite liked it if female acquaintances could wear school uniform. If it wasn't so sinister, it could almost be amusing.

I can drop a name...I am The Gate.


Well, The Gate, your input is greatly appreciated by all here at The Rhexis. We encourage you to add as much as you feel able to share on the subject of Dinglegate. In answer to your question, whilst the man was an intolerable, smarmy, moralising, two-faced, shallow, mildly bigoted wanker, and rumours and near-truths abounded, he never seemed insane as such. It seems you may well be right to use the word "sociopath" to describe him. More, please.

The following was found as a late addition to Commentary on Talyn's original Dinglegate article:



Anonymous The story in the Mail is absolutely true. I know the girl in the story and indeed met 'James' many times. I also understand that Royal Grammar School grass is top quality.


Veins So it would seem!

Talyn, Withiel, Oscilnut, Thaddeus, and myself are all ex-students. (As is ~x~, but his entire contribution to The Rhexis was to crash it in 2004 by trying to upload a picture of his dog, and promising (and then failing) to run our 2005 election coverage.)

However, we would be fascinated, and more than happy to publish (or not) any further information you could provide on this subject. Presumably you are "The Gate"? If not, could you drop us a name (false if you prefer)?


If anybody has anything they can share on the Dingle fiasco, feel free to let us know. Comment on this article, or e-mail sable.veins@gmail.com or withiel.black@gmail.com to get in more discreet contact with Withiel or myself.


/SXV

14 Comments:

At 2:40 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I suggest that you purchase a copy of the Bucks Free Press tomorrow as yet another woman has come out of the woodwork and is telling all.

Rumour has it that the school in Argentina are keen to wash their hands of Tim, and will not be requiring his services.

There is more to come, but until the investigation is complete, it would be unwise to reveal too much.

The Gate

 
At 3:04 pm, Blogger Sable X. Veins said...

Thank you kindly.

Why, if I might ask, would it be unwise?

Feel free not to elaborate if you are not comfortable. If this is so, we look forward to receiving your future input.

 
At 3:54 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

shocked to bits to find that my lover turns out to be a school teacher (yawn)and not a high flying, bus diving, charming surgeon. I thought the white powder was just chalk dust, but then I am that stupid. Any gossip on the wife, let's for argument's sake call her Mrs Dinglegate?

 
At 3:59 pm, Blogger TimothinaDingley said...

Hi - Timothina Dingley here - hope you like the red dress? I am beginning to wonder if it was a poor choice - does my bum look big? I hope my wife doesn't find out that I have been wearing her knickers. The Gate is a handsome bloke, do you think he liked my red dress. I am hoping to get a job as the Headmistress of a school in Afghanistan or Colombia - somewhere that the weed is cheap (although what's cheaper than stolen?) and the powder really marches.

 
At 11:14 pm, Blogger Sable X. Veins said...

"shocked to bits to find that my lover turns out to be a school teacher (yawn)and not a high flying, bus diving, charming surgeon. I thought the white powder was just chalk dust, but then I am that stupid. Any gossip on the wife, let's for argument's sake call her Mrs Dinglegate?"

Yes, I rather felt that way. Still, perhaps we underestimate Tim's powers of slime.


"Hi - Timothina Dingley here - hope you like the red dress? I am beginning to wonder if it was a poor choice - does my bum look big? I hope my wife doesn't find out that I have been wearing her knickers. The Gate is a handsome bloke, do you think he liked my red dress. I am hoping to get a job as the Headmistress of a school in Afghanistan or Colombia - somewhere that the weed is cheap (although what's cheaper than stolen?) and the powder really marches."

Would you give us an interview?

 
At 11:11 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am the girl in the story. For those of you that think I am stupid or gullible you are much mistaken. I am an intelligent woman who was taken in by Tim. He is charming, intelligent and an excpetional liar. Telling my story took tremendous courage and I hope that people now see the man for what he truly is.
Nicky

 
At 12:19 am, Blogger Sable X. Veins said...

I apologise. Well done for exposing the bastard.

Is there anything else you have to add?

 
At 11:02 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For those of us personally interested in this story, but who live outside the High Wycombe area, please do let us know if anything more does appear in the Bucks Free Press - there is nothing on their website about new developments, did anything run in Friday's paper?

 
At 6:21 pm, Blogger Sable X. Veins said...

Unfortunately, I haven't got hold of that issue yet. Watch this space.

 
At 9:08 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes there is a lot I can add. I was previously under an exclusive contract with the Mail and unable to talk to anyone. I now can. Very impressed with www.timdingle.com as it tells the story so far.

The results of the investigation will be known next week. I opened a can of worms but I had no idea what else was lurking in there. It is unnbelievable but then nothing now shocks me about your Mr Dingle. Will post more when I can.

Nicky

 
At 12:22 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can testify to the fact that the man is an accomplished liar, telling whoppers rather than the truth, even when the truth would not be a problem. He has lied to me about his qualifications, university attended and pretended to have done things he didn't do. He even lied about helping someone set up a bouncy castle, not a big lie, but evidence that it is a habit. He told 50 school pupils at my school that he trained as a doctor. My sister (Nicky) is very brave indeed to have exposed him for what he is. As a teacher, I condemn him particularly for his hypocrisy. How many assemblies and newspaper articles did he use to extol the evils of drugs? How many pupils did he ask to tell the truth? How many times did he stand in church and pray to God, while living a secret life? I am sorry to sound like some kind of moral crusader but people who are responsible for education need to be accountable for all their actions. Yes, he is entitled to a private life: a wife, a girlfriend and a social circle. However, he is not entitled to several different identities, numerous women and a career posing as a doctor, not only to attract women, but also to the point of treating them and giving medical advice. I am sickened that he came anywhere near my own family and proud that he will never have the power to damage anyone's again. He has clearly married someone who must by now be regretting every minute of their relationship. The Internet is a powerful way of ensuring that even if the investigation does little more than rap his knuckles, he will be prevented from causing further harm. "Kiss and Tell" was the only way of getting the attention of the authorities who might otherwise have sent him off with a gold watch and a thank you letter, to cause even more harm in Argentina. Nicky Barr Rocks

 
At 6:33 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check out timdingle.com

 
At 4:45 pm, Blogger Withiel said...

Nope, the Free Press did not carry any further Dingle.

 
At 5:19 pm, Blogger Katie said...

I read your comments on Tim Dingle with great amusement.

I first met Dim Tingle three years ago. I knew what Tim did for a living, who he was, where he lived etc.

But there is so much more than the Mail revealed. The man is indeed a sociopath and lunatic.

I'd really like to speak with Nicky sometime....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home