Friday, November 25, 2005

Tal - Chaos Magician/Druggy Extraordinaire



Best viewed as is.

I'm not quite as happy with this one. Not sure why, possibly the hand. The thing is I daren't touch it lest I screw it up majorly. It looks better now I've cropped it but still... These are all characters in an evolved version of the Birthday Project (which I'm still awaiting the clips from, Withiel. If you wanted we could reshoot it; I could get a good camera out from the university one weekend. Up to you and your ability to pursuade Bongo and Potassium.)

6 Comments:

At 10:35 pm, Blogger Thaddeus "B." Glands said...

Fair warning that my patience with regards to that nickname is rapidly dissipating.

 
At 10:15 am, Blogger Talyn said...

Nah, 'tisn't. You love it really. It was destiny. That IS your true name. Look deep inside yourself, past all the rage and violence and to that inner Bongo Wench. Calmly sitting there, minding the shop while the others have lunch.

 
At 4:23 pm, Blogger Thaddeus "B." Glands said...

You really need to drop the delusion that everyone agrees with you about everything.

 
At 6:02 pm, Blogger Talyn said...

I have no such delusion. But you do, deep down, agree with me in this instance. I can see it in your eyes.

 
At 10:58 am, Blogger Sarah J said...

Craig could you do a commissioned work for me? Of my kids in the attic with their cute little battery farm cages etc. Youre well aware of the progression of the story, brooms, wings and all.
Thank you dear.
xxxxxxxx

 
At 11:49 pm, Blogger Sable X. Veins said...

Well Bongo, me old twazzock-spatula - if you prefer, we can revert to "Bandrew Bones". Who, if I recall correctly, lived in a water-hole...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home