Sunday, November 06, 2005

God Hates Fags

I just have to, cos I can't have you,
But I still love you, so tell me, why don't you too?


[Faggot! Queer! Sodomite! et cetera ad libitum]

I walk through darkness - by choice? Straight past the street-light.
Inside it's warm and moist, but I don't feel right.
The grass about me is dead; I'm told it's infested and white. [And bent!]
I want to tread green grass instead! I hate playing on the other side.

I feel trapped in my own glass box,
And the world outside can see, hear, touch, feel.
Just outside of my cold clear locks, there must be someone who'll hold me.
I don't feel real.


Most evils that God will condemn cause our society harm.
Why is it that allowing more love causes such righteous alarm?
Spoilt brains and empty heads awash in hatred.
If you can't form your own thoughts, your bishop will think in your stead.

I feel trapped in my own glass box,
And the world outside can see, hear, touch, feel.
Just outside of my cold clear locks, there must be someone who'll hold me.
I don't feel real.


I don't want to be healed. I'm sick of this quarantine.
Why won't God just let me feel as though my grass is green?
I'm not a Sodomite, I'm a gay Samaritan.
The love of money and might makes impuriticians "Puritan".

I feel trapped in my own glass box,
And the world outside can see, hear, touch, feel.
Just outside of my cold clear locks, there must be someone who'll hold me.
I don't feel real.

I just have to, cos I can't have you,
But I still love you, so tell me, what am I to do?



(c) November 2005 by J**** "Sable X. Veins" I****


This is a little lyrical treat I knocked together whilst in Utah. There's a lot of parodic emo-pastiche in there, but the subject matter is still Important.

/SXV

3 Comments:

At 11:49 pm, Blogger Oscillating Hazelnut said...

I see your ovaries haven't yet kicked in.

:D

 
At 11:52 pm, Blogger Thaddeus "B." Glands said...

I LIKE IT.

 
At 11:44 pm, Blogger Sable X. Veins said...

Oscilnut: What?

Thads: I'M GLAD.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home