Thursday, February 03, 2005

The hidden dangers with regards to stationary

I hope all of you have taken due precautions in light of the RGS's findings. They have discovered the true threats posed by metal stationary. Metal rulers are henceforth banned at the RGS due to safety problems. Finally they have realised the sharp edges upon these manipulative objects are in fact a real and terrible danger. While apparently harmless these, let's face it, utterly evil items of stationary can maim and even kill with relative ease. If I were in charge I would ban all of those equally malicious plastic counterparts and I hope the dangers posed by them will also be recognised by that saviour of humanity, Mr. Pantridge. Once again we owe you.

You have been warned.

2 Comments:

At 9:37 am, Blogger Thaddeus "B." Glands said...

Mr. Pantrige is my friend and I am glad he is looking out for my safety, for I know full well that I, nor my peers, can ever be trusted with anything with an edge ever.

And of course a shout out to my "homie", "Mr. Page". Keep on trucking, "brotha".

-T

 
At 3:48 am, Blogger Sable X. Veins said...

You see, if I were sober enough to still subedit this journal, I would have replaced your cretinous use of the word "stationary" with what you actually meant, id est "stationery."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home